To keep up with the competition, every customer and every minute of your day is important. Unfortunately, at one time or another, we have all had a customer or patient who was a no-show. Their reason may vary- whether it was due to a scheduling conflict or just slipped their mind- but the outcome is still the same.
Missed appointments –and the time spent preventing them- can have a negative effect on your business’s bottom line. However, fear not. There is an easy fix to try to prevent this from happening in the future and it can save your business time and money. Partnering with a call center that offers automated reminders might be exactly what your business needs.
Although appointment reminders are typically seen being used in the medical field to remind patients about their upcoming appointments, these automated calls, text, or emails can be appropriate for a wide range of industries and can be used to remind customers about a variety of different things. Here are a few examples of how automated reminders can be utilized:
- Service Industries: Appointment reminders can be utilized in the service industries to remind customers of their scheduled appointments and when they are due for routine maintenance.
- Medical: In the medical industry they can be used to remind patients of their upcoming appointments, to remind them to fill prescriptions or to follow up with a specialist.
- Schools: In this particular industry, you can utilize these notifications to notify parents of absenteeism, weather/other delays, school news, and more.
- Local Government: Automated reminders can be used in local government to deliver important messages about public safety issues and weather alerts. Not to mention they can be used to remind the community about food/blood drives, local events and more.
- Automobile Industry: In this particular industry you can send reminders for oil changes, tire rotations, and tune-ups.
But that’s not all! The industries mentioned above are just a few examples of industries in which automated reminders can be used to provide a better customer service experience. Hiring an outside service to provide professional automated services allows you to focus on what you do best. At the same time, your client communications are in the hands of customer service representatives who specialize in creating a great customer experience.
To find out more about automated appointment reminders and how they can benefit your business read our free ebook.